need to call notmuch_threads_get (..) to actually move iterator

Franz Fellner alpine.art.de at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 06:46:07 PST 2016

Really might be the issue: Threads with many messages duplicate more
often than messages with few messages. Threads with only one message
never seem to come up more than twice.
Currently I don't have the time to track down what actually get's stored
in match_set, would be nice if a dev could shed some light on it. Thx!

Excerpts from Franz Fellner's message of Februar 28, 2016 3:26 :