Fri Feb 19 20:19:22 PST 2016

Hi,

Is there a way (e.g. with emacsclient) to load up a particular email
thread or email message buffer from the command line?

Also, for those familiar with Org mode, I'd like to do something
similar: Suppose I have the ID of an email. Can I, from the command
line, launch a capture template with a prepopulated link to the notmuch
message?

The rationale: I'd like to switch to using alot for reading emails as
opposed to the Emacs interface. However, there will be times where I'd
like to make Org mode notes about an email or view it within Emacs. So
I'd like to set up a command from alot to open it in Emacs.

--
A neutrino walks into a bar. The bartender asks him if he wants
anything to drink. "No thanks, just passing through."