file-error "not a regular file"

Peter Salazar cycleofsong at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:34:42 PST 2015

send-message-without-bullets simply turns off org-bullets-mode before doing
message-send, since org-bullets-mode seemed to be interfering with
org-mime-htmlize.

(defun send-message-without-bullets ()
  (interactive)
  (remove-hook 'org-mode-hook 'org-bullets-mode)
  (message-send)
  (add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'org-bullets-mode))

I also have this:

(setq message-send-hook (quote (org-mime-htmlize)))