No subject

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Mon Dec 14 05:38:49 PST 2015

This obsoletes

     id:1449842087-10972-1-git-send-email-david at tethera.net

I reworked the tests to use gpgsm to generate the certificate. This
leaves less room for me to screw things up. Since this requires gpgsm
2.1, I'm including the certs in the patches, rather then having the
test suite generate them. This is probably more robust in any case,
since we are all then working with the same certificate when
debugging. I'm not sure whether to hardcode the fingerprint, leave the
previous code with computes it on the fly. So far I left the code, but
it could be simplified a bit.

One bizarro thing is that we show the expiry as a (very) negative
number. I think this because we call

	sp->integer (sp, expires)

where expires is a time_t