debian build-dependencies for testing should be marked <!nocheck>

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Fri Dec 11 05:23:09 PST 2015

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:

> Daniel and I chatted a bit on IRC, but for the record, other than lack
> of time, my current concern about this is how well supported
> build-profiles are supported on Debian stable. I haven't researched
> this, but feedback is welcome.

I was updating the smime series, and I decided to try it out. Build profiles seem
to work in Debian Stable. For me this is old enough, so unless convinced
otherwise, I'll gradually start using <!nocheck> for test suite only for
test suite only deps. As a seperate issue, the packaging needs to be
updated not to run the test suite when DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck.