elisp completion patches v6

Aaron Ecay aaronecay at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:39:25 PDT 2015

Hi David,

2015ko urriak 24an, David Bremner-ek idatzi zuen:

> Main changes since v5:
>
>    - replace use of notmuch-message-message-insinuate. I'm not sure if
>      we should leave a stub function, or just break people's .emacs,
>      and tell them not to call it anymore.

Maybe you could use a combination of ‘make-obsolete’ (for byte-compiler
warnings) and ‘display-warning’ (for runtime)?  I understand the desire
to phase the function out eventually rather than have an eternal stub,
but intentionally breaking .emacs is a really drastic step.

--
Aaron Ecay