Emacs: notmuch-mua-mail throws error if notmuch-fcc-dirs does not exist

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:07:48 PDT 2015

This may have been obvious to others but wasn't to me until I started
digging into this:

we add the function  notmuch-fcc-header-setup
to message-header-setup-hook

and it is this function that is calling the error and forcing the
exit. In other words the problem is entirely on the notmuch side, rather
than something caused by message-mode.

Best wishes

Mark