Notmuch-mutt in RaspberryPi

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Thu Jul 9 22:40:42 PDT 2015

Yeison Quintero <yeison.quintero at spanishconnector.com> writes:

> Good afternoon David.
>
> I use mutt to send and receive emails in my linux shell, and I'm really
> searching a plugin or macro to make words searching in the body of the
> message in mutt.
>
> If you can help me, I would feel grateful.

I'm trying to help, but you didn't answer the questions I asked in my
first message.

1) Do you have the notmuch binary (e.g. /usr/bin/notmuch,
   /usr/local/bin/notmuch) installed? If not, install it.

2) run "notmuch setup" from the command line.

3) run "notmuch new" from the command line.

4) now try notmuch-mutt.

You will need to repeat step 3 (or learn about "notmuch insert" whenever
you have new mail delivered to the machine running notmuch-mutt.