Bridge with gmane in trouble?

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Wed May 6 08:18:52 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I tried twice to post a message thru the gmane.org NNTP bridge, but got a "not allowed" error message back... This is not my first news message sent to this ML, so something must be out of order...

Anyway, after an upgrade of my Debian sid computer I got version 0.20~rc1 installed; everything seems working great, except my i3 statusbar script: it imports "notmuch.globals", which in turn does a " import local". The latter fails under Python 3, I had to change that to "import notmuch.local" because P3 defaults to absolute imports.

Hope this gets thru,
Thank you & bye, lele.

-- Inviato dal mio cellulare Android con K-9 Mail.