notmuch-mutt BSD compatibility

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at upsilon.cc
Fri May 1 01:36:24 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 01, 2015 at 05:24:39AM +0000, Jack Peirce wrote:
> Some of the flags used in the notmuch-mutt script included in the
> contrib directory are not supported by the OpenBSD implementation of
> ln and xargs.

I wasn't aware of that, so thanks for spotting it and for your patch.

The patch looks good to me. I've also tested on my GNU/Linux machine and
it works fine.

David, please consider the attached (format-)patch for inclusion into
the upcoming release of Notmuch.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o