Notmuch removing messages from the index, when calling `new` two times in a row

Mayeu ml+notmuch at 6x9.fr
Fri Apr 24 02:29:14 PDT 2015

On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:25:28 +0900
David Bremner <david at tethera.net> wrote:
> OK. Please try running "notmuch new" (the second time) with --debug.

The output is exactly the same, no other information. I also tried to
add --verbose but same output. Both are accepted as valid since I do
net get back any error, but the output is not changed.

Is it something I should enable during the compilation of Notmuch? I
am using 0.19, and from what I see, the notmuch configuration used is
the default one on Nixos[1]. But when running ./configure --help I do
not see any --{enable,disable}-debug option.

[1] https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/master/pkgs/applications/networking/mailreaders/notmuch/default.nix

--
Mayeu a.k.a Matthieu
http://6x9.fr