Notmuch removing messages from the index, when calling `new` two times in a row

Mayeu m at 6x9.fr
Thu Apr 23 05:04:52 PDT 2015

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:
> This message means that notmuch thinks 156 directories have been
> deleted. Do you have any special mounts / symlinks / file systems that
> might trigger this?

Thank you for your response, my whole drive uses ZFS and I have a ZFS
volume for my whole /home/*. My Maildir in itself is just a folder in my
~, and do not have anything special.

I have encountered this behaviour also on my previous setup (migrated
last week-end from Archlinux to NixOS), and this one was using ext4, so
it does not seems to be ZFS related.

Regards,

--
Mayeu a.k.a Matthieu