feature freeze for notmuch 0.20

Gaute Hope eg at gaute.vetsj.com
Wed Apr 15 00:49:24 PDT 2015

Excerpts from David Bremner's message of April 15, 2015 1:03:

> It's been too long since we had a notmuch release. I'd like to feature
> freeze May 1 and release by May 15. As usual feel free to tag things in
> the review queue as notmuch::0.20, although you may also consider
> reviewing them if you feel strongly that they should be in 0.20.

Yei! I guess it might be a bit much to hope for, but I have been using
Austin's lastmod patches daily since they were posted [0]. I'd really
like to see these included in a release. By the way, is there a branch
somewhere with the latest dev-version of it?

Cheers, gaute

[0] id:1413181203-1676-1-git-send-email-aclements at csail.mit.edu