No love for MacPorts?

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Wed Feb 4 13:05:40 PST 2015

Jinwoo Lee <jinwoo68 at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm using the MacPorts version of notmuch.  And I notice that it's
> stuck with 0.18.1.  It looks like 0.18.2 was released in October and
> 0.19 in November.  Are we not maintaining MacPorts anymore?

We, upstream, have never maintained macports. I don't know if it would
help to keep some metadata upstream like we do for debian and fedora,
but we could certainly discuss it. FWIW, the fedora packaging upstream
in notmuch has not seen a commit for 18 months, so I don't know how up t
to date that is either.