[DRAFT] New features in Vim interface

Bartosz Telenczuk telenczuk at unic.cnrs-gif.fr
Mon Jan 19 15:02:49 PST 2015

> Yeah that would be ideal.  Franz and I have been working in a github repo here:
>
> https://github.com/imain/notmuch-vim

Indeed, that is a lot of commits. It is almost an independent fork. Even more so we should work hard to include the changes back into upstream for "the benefit of the community".

> Let me know what you think of the code base and if you are willing to help out
> with merging the changes (lots of reviews I think mostly).

I would suggest to start with the patches you already sent to notmuch mailing list. I already reviewed three:

VIM: Automatically refresh folder screen, id:54bd89e062df1_a663fec9d49e200a3 at bts-MacBook-Pro.local.notmuch
Make an option to save sent mail locally, id:1412617904-27252-1-git-send-email-imain at stemwinder.org
Improve moving between messages in a thread, id:1412579537-7921-1-git-send-email-imain at stemwinder.org

The last one with only a minor comment. Let me know what you think.

Bartosz