[DRAFT] New features in Vim interface

Bartosz Telenczuk telenczuk at unic.cnrs-gif.fr
Sun Jan 11 07:39:30 PST 2015

Dear David,
(CC Ian and Franz)

> Before Christmas we had a flurry of patches from Ian Main (in copy). I
> think there is some functionality overlap with what you proposed. As far
> as I know Ian has mainly been working on his private fork of the vim
> client, but maybe if the two (or three, including Franz) of you can work
> together to review each other's patches and polish things we can get
> some of these things upstream.

Thanks a lot for pointing me to Ian's patches. Indeed, some of the functionality overlaps; this only means that these features are on everyone wishlist. I will be happy to help Ian and Franz get these patches upstream.

I am not familiar with the review process at NM. If someone could help me to get started, I will be much obliged.

Yours,

Bartoz