Snoozing messages

Daniel Schoepe daniel at schoepe.org
Thu Nov 6 10:48:17 PST 2014

Hi,

inspired by my alarm clock and the snooze feature found in some other
mail clients, I cobbled something together that allows snoozing
(i.e. removing a message from the inbox and adding it again later)
messages in notmuch. It's a small script that removes the inbox tag from
messages and schedules a job to add it again later using the at daemon
[1].

Time is specified in the format accepted by the perl library Date::Manip
[2]. It supports both absolute dates as well as relative times such as
"+5min".

The code is available here: https://github.com/dschoepe/notmuch-snooze

Best regards,
Daniel