notmuch vim patches

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 15:30:11 PDT 2014

Franz Fellner wrote:

> > I'm starting to realize that I could default to using 'enter' to both
> > open URI's and view attachments.  Any other ideas welcome.
>
> - make some of the functions public so users can bind them to keys they
>   want
> - introduce show_[prev,next]_unread_msg, probably factor out
>   "show_scroll_to_msg()" and implement prev/next msg with that?

You know I was just reading a thread and hit 'a' to archive a message
within the thread and for some reason it hung for a few seconds.. but it
made me think we should be able to press 'a' (or whatever archive key)
and have it archive and move to next unread.  That seems to me to be a
good behavior with a natural flow.

    Ian