folder and path completely broken in HEAD?

Jameson Graef Rollins jrollins at finestructure.net
Fri May 9 13:01:05 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 03 2014, dm-list-email-notmuch at scs.stanford.edu wrote:
> First, are there people out there who do not use a collection of maildir
> directories, with all mail in cur and new?

o/ I completely abandoned the usage of separate mail "folders" since I
started using notmuch.  All my mail now just goes into a single maildir.
I consider this one of notmuch's awesome features.  It's honestly been a
bit perplexing to me that folks have put so much work into
parsing/indexing paths and folders given that it seems to me that
notmuch has utterly obviated the need to worry about such things (thank
god!).

jamie.