Github?

Wael Nasreddine wael.nasreddine at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:28:06 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for creating Notmuch, I am coming from sup and I was
looking for a more stable alternative and I think I found what I am looking
for :)

I was a bit disappointed that the project is not living (or at least
mirrored) to Github, it would have made my search much easier. Any thoughts
on moving to Github? I took the liberty of making the first move by
creating https://github.com/notmuch and splitting the contrib/ and binding/
into their own repository (conserving all their history).

@owners and devs, if you'd like to explore the Github option more I'd be
happy to grant you admin rights of the notmuch Github organisation.

Thanks,

Wael