Synchronization success stories?

Brian Sniffen bsniffen at akamai.com
Thu Apr 10 11:51:15 PDT 2014

I'm thrilled by using notmuch to manage my mail.  Low-latency search is
very important to me.  But I use computers in a couple of
places---several of which are laptops.  Has anyone stories to share of
successful multi-computer notmuch sync, for a corpus of a
quarter-million messages or so?

I've tried offlineimap---it (and my Exchange sever) get grouchy with
mailboxes of that size.  I tried keeping ~/Maildir/ in Google Drive; it
took weeks to do the initial sync and I gave up.

I'm trying bittorrent-sync now, with no obivous failures.

-Brian

--
Brian Sniffen
Information Security