v3 of boolean folder: patches

W. Trevor King wking at tremily.us
Mon Mar 10 11:10:53 PDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 05:40:45PM -0400, David Bremner wrote:
> David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:
>

> > I decided that the benefits of being to really apply and test the
> > patch series outweighed the fact that one of patchs is about
> > 150K. Apologies to those of you on GSM modems and the like.
> >

> Oops. I didn't realize the "reorganize the corpus" patch was so big. So
> I guess if you want to test the series, you'll have to look at
>
>     git://pivot.cs.unb.ca/notmuch.git
>     branch: fetch-databases

Since patches 06/15 and 07/15 never made it to the list [1] (or gmane
[2]), I think we need to untag 06/15 in nmbug.  It was tagged in
b3eb5c4 (2014-03-09), but without the messages in my local archive, I
get:

  $ nmbug status
  U       1394313585-28422-7-git-send-email-david at tethera.net     obsolete

Cheers,