how to specify notmuch colors in emacs24

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Thu Mar 6 05:24:51 PST 2014

Dear All,

so far I'm changing some color faces programmatically:

  (setq notmuch-search-line-faces '(("deleted" . (:foreground "red"
                                                  :background "blue"))
                                     ("unread" . (:foreground "DeepSkyBlue"))
                                     ("flagged" . (:foreground "firebrick1"))
                                     ))

I recently upgraded to emacs24. I was using default shipped tango-dark
theme. Then (because of VHDL mode I'm using) I have created a custom
theme, and I'd like to 'backport' the piece of code above into the
custom theme so it is in accordance with the philosophy of themes.

I have no idea how to specify it using the 'class approach',as e.g.

   `(gnus-group-news-1 ((,class (:foreground ,plum-1))))
   `(gnus-group-news-1-low ((,class (:foreground ,plum-2))))

Any hint would be greatly appreciated

d.