v3 of sphinx docs

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:54:29 PST 2014

This looks good to me. It will obviously need a little tweaking but I
like it.

There is some error in the conversion for SYNOPSIS for dump, restore
and tag (which may also have caused the problem for compact?)

Otherwise there were a small number of oddities in indentation, and a
general reduction in boldness (using underlining instead). (This is on a
standard xterm). One case we might care a little about is the SEE ALSO
section at the end where the underlining rather than bold seems
inconsistent with the rest of my debian manpages.

Best wishes

Mark