[Patch v3 2/3] man: partial conversion to pod.

Gregor Zattler telegraph at gmx.net
Fri Jan 17 15:35:20 PST 2014

Hi David, notmuch developers,
* David Bremner <david at tethera.net> [17. Jan. 2014]:
> A more radical proposal would be to skip generating info and assuming
> everybody can browse html in emacs. That assumption is supposed to
> become less ludicrous in emacs24.4 with the inclusion of "eww".

While html-rendering is somewhat more dynamic (I wished I knew how
to build emacs info documentation with less width) and at least
in graphical environments even provides pictures, it's easier to
navigate info documentation (going "up", notion of TOC,).

I prefer info docs and do read info manuals more closely than any
documentation in any other format.

Ciao; Gregor