release plan for 0.17

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Nov 23 17:46:13 PST 2013

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:

>             Feature freeze: November 8
>             Hard freeze: November 22
>             Release: November 28 (approximately)

This schedule is apparently extremely approximate. I just pushed a tag
0.17_rc1. Notmuch can be considered feature frozen for 0.17 at this
point. Doc changes and (important) bug fixes are still
welcome.

Development can continue on master, but please let me know if you think
I should cherry-pick changes to the release branch; or perhaps better,
let me apply them on release and merge to master.