RPM repository for Fedora on copr

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:45:28 PST 2013

Hi,

The notmuch packages available for Fedora are rather old.  So I have
been building my own packages for a while.  Today I discovered copr[1],
so I thought others might be interested in the packages.  I have based
the spec on the version used for Fedora with some changes.  I update the
package from time to time when I see interesting changes in the Git
repository.  You can find the repository information here:

  <http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/fatka/notmuch/>

I also have a repo for the mutt fork, mutt-kz.

  <http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/fatka/mutt-kz/>

Hope people like it :).

Cheers,

Footnotes: