notmuch-mutt: switch to using the new --duplicate flag

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at upsilon.cc
Thu Sep 5 00:13:46 PDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 07:05:49PM -0700, Kevin McCarthy wrote:
> This patch series changes notmuch-mutt to use the new built-in
> --duplicate flag for removing duplicates by message-id.

Thanks Kevin!, the patch looks good to me and I very much welcome the
deduplication of the deduplication feature :), it is pointless to have
an ad-hoc implementation of it in notmuch-mutt now that there is support
in notmuch itself.

> The duplicate removal is optional, but is currently enabled by default
> in the distributed /etc/Muttrc.d/notmuch-mutt.rc file.
>
> Please don't hesitate to comment if this change is too controversial!

FWIW I'm fine with either default.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o