proposal to remove contrib/notmuch-vim and contrib/notmuch-deliver

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Wed Sep 4 02:50:05 PDT 2013

is actually someone using notmuch deliver? i was thinking to use is as
my 'implementation' of emailing uses remote access via SSH. This one is
considerably slower (especially when slow uplink) than local access and
hence if notmuch-deliver would be in a shape, that would spare at least
some time when 'notmuch new' is invoked from remote.

i agree however that 'notmuch new' could be scheduled at some interval,
notmuch-deliver would be much clearer solution.

.d.