Solaris support - missing or incompatible functions (v2)

Vladimir.Marek at oracle.com Vladimir.Marek at oracle.com
Fri Aug 16 07:38:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm re-sending the patches which were rebased to current top of the tree. Apart
from rebasing there has been no change made. I am using this notmuch for half a
year and it seems to work fine.

As I said in my previous email, not all the tests pass, but I know that the
failures in the testing itself and not in the code.

Notmuch test suite complete.
548/557 tests passed.
9 tests failed.

1 test fails because there are new exported symbols in notmuch binary
2 test fails because I don't have gpg
6 test fails because my emacs somehow refuses to send email

Thank you
--
	Vlad