How to find mails which are sent to 'undisclosed-recipients' ?

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Thu Jul 11 11:03:02 PDT 2013

> > Since my mail works in a way that it hides everything but what I
> > selected to be shown to me, I was overlooking all mails which where sent
> > to undisclosed-recipients. I tried to match such mails by
> > to:undisclosed-recipients but that does not seem to work. Is there any
> > workaround to find such mails?
>
> I have some mail with this To header:
>
> To: Undisclosed recipients <Undisclosed recipients:;>
>
> I can find them with the search to:"Undisclosed recipients". Note the quotes.

The To: line in my case looks like:

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

And I'm not able to find it in any way. Maybe notmuch won't parse it as an
email and so won't store the To header to the database?

Any idea if there is a way to dump what notmuch knows about given email?

Thank you
--
	Vlad