Emacs not finding keys to verify signatures

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sun Jun 30 13:05:34 PDT 2013

On 06/29/2013 11:24 AM, Daniel Patterson wrote:

> This works. Thanks a lot!

great!

> Yeah, it would be good if there were a hook to be able to send to remote
> gpg... because everything else works so smoothly with simple
> wrappers. Even if it were just a matter of setting a custom gpg command
> (like gpg-notmuch, which would be a shell script that would send the
> calls to the remote gpg).

i think the command would be "notmuch gpg", not "gpg-notmuch" -- in your
configuration, how does emacs know to invoke notmuch on the remote
server instead of locally?  is it possible that we could make this
change something that happens in exactly one place in the emacs
configuration, and have the wrapper scripts figure out the rest?

	--dkg