Python Bindings missing on PyPI

Patrick Gerken notmuch at patrick-gerken.de
Mon May 20 07:14:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

I noticed that the python bindings of notmuch are not available via pypi.
It seems that in the past something was registered but is not any longer.

Without the bindings, it is not possible to use python packages that
depend on notmuch within virtualenv. Virtualenv is a widely used app
to run python programs in an isolated environment.

Is there any rationale that prevents registering the python bindings
on pypi?
If this is only because of missing maintainer, would anybody
object if I put the bindings on pypi?
If nobody objects, I as the creator, would have admin permissions to
the pypi entry. I don't hoard these rights, if anybody else wants
access, please tell me your pypi username. Bus factors of 1 are
terrible.

Thanks and best regards,

        Patrick