Joining messages into threads

Vladimir Marek Vladimir.Marek at Oracle.COM
Mon May 13 02:16:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am getting mails from some automated tools (let's imagine bugzilla for
example), which concern several specific topics (like bugs).
Unfortunately those mails are not 'threaded' (don't have In-Reply-To
header). Once the mails are indexed, is there a way make them threaded?
I don't think that just editing the mail file and running 'notmuch new'
would find out.

Similar question would be, can I join two separate message threads into
one by making the 'head' of one thread to be 'child' of the other
thread?

Thank you
--
	Vlad