attachment with missing Content-Disposition

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Wed May 8 06:36:49 PDT 2013

Johannes Schauer <j.schauer at email.de> writes:

> Alternatively, how about making attachment detection configurable so that
> everybody is free to decide himself what he wants to be treated as attachment?

That was my first thought when I saw the discussion on IRC. It seems to
be a special case of allowing saved searches to be configured at the
library level (it needs to be at least at the CLI level, but then all
the bindings users would have to duplicate this important
functionality).  I don't know how hard this would be to code up, but
there are some things to think about, like how this configuration
information would be stored, and whether it would be part of dump and
restored information.