Solaris support - missing or incompatible functions

Vladimir.Marek at oracle.com Vladimir.Marek at oracle.com
Mon May 6 08:15:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

This is next series of patches adding Solaris support to notmuch. I am mostly
using what Blake Jones sent some time ago + I fixed all the comments he
received back then. Since it's mostly his work, it's IMO fair to keep
him as an author. But since I made sure the patches work, I'm signing
them. I'm really git newbie, so hopefully this is right thing to do ...

I tested the build on Solaris using Oracle Studio and on Linux using
gcc (to make sure I haven't break anything).

I can't run the notmuch 'make test' on Solaris (too old bash) and on linux the
results are

421/525 tests passed.
25 tests failed.
79 tests skipped.

but they are the same without my changes too ...

Cheers
--
	Vlad