crash during saving

Blake Jones blakej at foo.net
Tue Apr 16 12:58:48 PDT 2013

> I just indexed my mail archive by notmuch and I'm starting to play
> with mutt-kz. The biggest stopper right now is that mutt cores when
> set already read mail to new (toggle-new in mutt). Once I try to leave
> the virtual folder (be it to another folder or because of quitting
> mutt) it crashes.
>
> I haven't had the time yet to investigate deeper, so I'll just post
> whatever info I have and hope that it will be something obvious for
> you :)

I saw something like that when I was first using mutt-kz as well...
it ended up that I had compiled libxapian with one version of gcc (3.4.3
maybe?) and notmuch with 4.5.2, and the C++ runtime libraries were
incompatible between the two versions.  In my case, any time it tried to
throw an exception (e.g. when I removed a tag that was not present) it
would die with a similar stack trace.  (And, of course, that was on
Solaris :) )

Blake