[ANNOUNCE] notmuch-web 0.1.0

John Lenz lenz at math.uic.edu
Sun Mar 3 11:58:48 PST 2013

On 2013-03-03 10:14:18 UTC, Amadeusz Żołnowski <aidecoe at aidecoe.name> wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> Quoting John Lenz (2013-03-03 05:51:17)
> > I have been recently working on a web interface to notmuch.  The past
> > two weeks, I have used it as my only email client and since the trial
> > period was a great success (I had no major issues or problems and
> > never had to revert to another client), I have decided to release an
> > initial version.  I am planning on continuing to use this web client
> > as my sole notmuch client and will continue developing features (most
> > identified by my two week trial period :)  Combined with the It's All
> > Text Firefox plugin for compose, I am really happy with the result.
>
> Congratulations! :-)
>
> Could you provide us some screenshots?

I put a couple screenshots of the search and the pager on bitbucket.
The compose screen is just a form so I didn't add a screenshot of that.
In the screenshots you can see the buttons for retagging messages and
also see the pager to page between messages.

https://bitbucket.org/wuzzeb/notmuch-web/src/tip/screenshots/search.png
https://bitbucket.org/wuzzeb/notmuch-web/src/tip/screenshots/pager.png