Batch tagging - add id_list as tag possible?

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 07:35:15 PST 2013

Hi

I would like to tag my mails automatically by using the id_list as the tag
name, but as far as I can se in the manual, this is not possible yet. Is
this true?

It would be great if I could have
+%id_list

And it would automatically tag my mails with the list I'd?

At the moment I am using afew for that (and only that - I don't need spam
filtering (gmail is quite good with that) and also the other filters are
not of much use for me at the moment), but if notmuch could do this, I
could save one step ( and program to keep up to date).

Cheers,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University