afew filter rules

Patrick Totzke patricktotzke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 16:23:32 PST 2013

Hey Reiner,

Quoting Rainer M Krug (2013-02-28 15:29:33)
> Based on the the filter, it seems that list_id is used to tag the emails - correct?

Seems so, yea [0].

> But in
> addition, I have some lists which do not have list_id, but need to be identified by their to
> address - how can I add these filters?

I use some custom filters like this in my setup [1].
Basically, you can add a custom filter to your filer chain by adding
a section with name "Filer.n" for increasing n..
Also check out afew's docs [2].

Cheers,
/p

[0]: https://github.com/teythoon/afew/blob/master/afew/filters/ListMailsFilter.py#L31