How to get thread id in emacs ui?

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:05:26 PST 2013

On 18/02/13 15:42, David Bremner wrote:
> Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> By the way, the library org-notmuch distributed with org-mode should make it easy to link
>>> into notmuch.
>>
>> Then I probably haven't loaded org-notmuch properly? What do I have to put into my .emacs
>> file to load it properly?
>>

> I put what I know at
>
> http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index24h2

Thanks - got it working under Ubuntu. One thing: in my org from git, org-notmuch is in
.../org-mode/contrib/lisp and not .../lisp

Thanks a lot,

Rainer

> It's a bit Debian specific at the moment, but hopefully others can fill in the details for
> other environments.

- --
Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys.
(Germany)

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44