Search using email headers does not work

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:55:20 PST 2013

I think I mentioned this on irc sometime ago: would indexing all the
headers as a separate free text entry (under headers: for example)
satisfy most of this. So then you could search for things like
headers:"List-Id: blah" or similar.

It is not as nice as individually indexed headers, but it does mean that
all notmuch instances would be the same and the same commands would
work, the library interface would be consistent etc.

Best wishes

Mark