another bug fix release: 0.15.2, in progress.

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Feb 9 17:17:25 PST 2013

david at tethera.net writes:

> I plan to do another quick bug fix release, with aidecoe's parallel
> build fix and a patch originally from Tomi to make the Emacs tests not
> commit suicide right away on certain OSes.
>
> I didn't include the parallel building patch here since it's already
> in master.

Apparently not so quick.  I've been busy, and it turned out the bug I
fixed in the Hurd build process revealed another bug, I think in Emacs,
namely that emacs on Hurd segfaults running the notmuch test suite.
Anyway, I guess we may as well push these fixes out; I'm a bit curious
if Robert is going to revise
id:1359917491-17178-1-git-send-email-beheerder at tekenbeetziekten.nl in
the near future; in that case I might include that fix as well.