[Spam-verdenking][english 100%] Re: another bug fix release: 0.15.2, in progress.

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sun Feb 10 05:44:51 PST 2013

Robert Mast <beheerder at tekenbeetziekten.nl> writes:

> David/Austin,
>
> I sent it as a patch to my previous patch. Is that correct, or should I first 'revert' the file to 15.1?
>
> Robert

Hi Robert;

I didn't see any followup patch from you on the list; can you tell me the
message-id?

In any case, in general you should send complete patches or or patch series
against git master, since we care both about the commit message, and what
changes are part of each commit.  Most people use the git rebase command
to update patches before re-sending them.