Michał Nazarewicz mina86 at mina86.com
Mon Feb 4 02:39:44 PST 2013

2 lut 2013 17:21, "Robert Mast" <beheerder at tekenbeetziekten.nl> napisał(a):
> So Gmail-threading is still the best I suppose,

I strongly disagree. Having said that, as long as it's configurable I
obviously won't be blocking your efforts.

> Anyone interested in me patching Notmuch, or shall I keep the changes to
myself?

I was actually wondering that instead of hard coding the logic into notmuch
itself, maybe it would be better to provide some sort of "split-thread" and
"join-threads" which could than be used by separate tagging tool.

To be user-friendly this may require a possibly to search for all ancestors
of a given message and possibly an option to sort results topologically
which I dunno if notmuch has.