notmuch 0.15 release in progress

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Thu Jan 17 03:38:25 PST 2013

David Bremner <david at tethera.net> writes:

> Pragmatically what this means is that if you want something to go into
> 0.15, you need to push for that, and do it pretty soon.
>
> We also need need a few NEWS items, not least for the new dump/restore
> and batch tagging features.

0.15~rc1 is tagged, and uploaded to Debian experimental.

There are no release tarballs yet. Hopefully we can have a few more NEWS
updates then release.

P.S. For those of you using packages from Debian, ~rc1 will be delayed
     in NEW (not to be confused with NEWS) because it creates a new binary
     package.