gmail label support patch available for oflineimap

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:33:09 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Jani Nikula <jani at nikula.org> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2012 12:10 PM, "Felipe Contreras" <felipe.contreras at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > My sentiments, notmuch is doing realy good what it is doing, and adding
>> > gmail / other server
>> > communication is not the best idea.
>>
>> And I disagree.
>
> Which part do you disagree with, before or after "and", or both? Care to
> elaborate, in either case? Any concrete suggestions?

After the "and" of course :)

I think it would be trivial to add Gmail-style folders to notmuch.
Maybe a configuration that maps directories with tags. This in fact
wouldn't even be Gmail specific, and would help the people coming from
procmail, and other ways of organizing mail.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras