gmail label support patch available for oflineimap

Michal Nazarewicz mina86 at mina86.com
Wed Nov 28 10:39:04 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 28 2012, David Bremner wrote:
> Right. But without that, the whole thing could be scripted pretty easily
> I think, just parse the x-labels header and use notmuch-deliver or
> something like that.

You're saying to get offlineimap to add the x-labels header and than
have another simple tool which parses that header from the messages,
rather than adding code to notmuch?  Sounds sensible to me.

There were same patches regarding batch tagging so those could be used
nicely for that approach.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o