How to index arbitrary headers?

Petri Savolainen petri at koodaamo.fi
Wed Oct 3 11:32:30 PDT 2012

Hi,

thanks for your response. I am evaluating notmuch / xapian for building an
application for analyzing in various ways a fairly large number of emails
accumulated over several years. I am afraid the number of headers that
would ultimately need to be indexed is therefore quite a lot larger than
what notmuch currently indexes.

 Petri