Better Gmail handling by not using Notmuch tags

Rainer M Krug R.M.Krug at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:10:23 PDT 2012

Just to let you know, on the offlineimap there is also a discussion going on about gmail labels /
folders / sync and it looks as if something is happening on that side:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/5915

Would be nice, if this could work together nicely with notmuch.

Cheers,

Rainer